Umande Trust is committed to continuing our work in access to water and sanitation services in various parts of Kenya during the COVID-19 pandemic. Alongside our regular work, we have been creating policy recommendations and reports that specifically address inequalities during the pandemic. We have also been installing sanitation sites and aiding in the distribution of clean, drinkable water to those with limited access. Umande Trust is continuing to further our mission to promote eco-innovations with community groups first and support our vision of communities with access to adequate, decent, affordable and basic services in a healthy environment.
- Ep 1: The realities of COVID-19 measures
- COVID-19 Exacerbates Kenyan Inequality of Water Accessibility
- Ep 4: Violence and Human Rights Impact in Kenya amid COVID-19
- Ep 6: US and Kenyan citizen responses to COVID-19: Masks, Misinformation and Mistreatment
- Ep 8: Menstrual Hygiene and Coronavirus in Kenya