Umande Trust is excited to announce their new podcast series: Voices 4 Change. Every other week, we will be posting a new podcast that focuses on varying topics. Themes include climate change, water access and sanitation, advocacy issues and more!
Previous episodes w/ blog!
- Ep 1: The realities of COVID-19 measures
- Ep 2: Climate Change Crash Course (CCCC) pt 1
- Ep 3: CCCC pt 2
- Ep 5: CCCC pt 3
- Ep 4: Violence and Human Rights Impact in Kenya amid COVID-19
- Ep 7: Interview with Velma Oseko from the Programmatic Communications Platform
- Ep 6: US and Kenyan citizen responses to COVID-19: Masks, Misinformation and Mistreatment
- Ep 8: Menstrual Hygiene and Coronavirus in Kenya
- Ep 9: A man in a woman’s world
- Ep 10: Meet the Champions Daniel and Faith
- Ep 11: Meet the Champions Lavender and Nancy
- Ep 12: Inside Umande and Conversations with Benazir Omotto Douglas
- Ep 13: World Water Day and Conversations with the Interns
- Ep 14: Meet the Champions Catherine and Judy
- Ep 15: Inside Umande Trust with Jack O.
- Ep 16: Interview with Public Health and Molecular Medicine Expert Dorothy Kagendo